Golden Chain Privacy Statement
This document exists to help you use and understand our websites and policies.
We value your trust, and make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us. Please read this policy to learn about our privacy practices. Your continued use of this website provides your unconditional consent to us collecting, storing, using, and disclosing your personal information in the manner set out below.
Collection Of information
In order to help you book your accommodation, we need to collect information so when you use our services, there are certain pieces of information we ask for. Personal information we may collect from you include:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your postal address
We also collect the details of the accommodation bookings you make with us via our online services.
You may decide not to provide your personal information to us. However, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain information or services.
In addition to this, we generate or collect some information from your computer or device automatically as you use our services. This includes things like your IP address, the browser you use when you visit our sites, language settings, the website URL you visited us from, and the third party sites you visit when you click on links to exit our websites.
This information helps us to improve your experience and make sure you receive the content that's most relevant to you.
Please also see the Cookies section below for more information.
Use And Disclosure
There are different parties integrated into the Mitchell Corp NZ Ltd. services in various ways and for various reasons. The primary purpose is to share your data relevant for your booking with your accommodation provider to complete your booking reservation.
There are also other parties which can receive some of your data, which are parties we involve to provide you with the Mitchell Corp NZ Ltd. services, financial institutions, advertisers or in some cases governmental or other authorities.
We use your personal information to:
- book for you the accommodation services you have requested with our third party suppliers;
- provide you with your booking confirmation and our invoice;
- collect payment from you;
- respond to any requests comments or complaints you make about our services;
- verify your identity and to assist you if you forget your username or password for any of the services we provide to you via the Internet;
- communicate with you;
- analyse usage of this website;
- send you marketing newsletters and emails if you have requested them;
- improve the content of this website and to customise this website to your preferences.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Third party accommodation providers who are providing services to you;
- Other Mitchell Corp NZ Ltd. companies for the same purpose that you provide the information to us;
- Debt collection agencies if we need to collect money you owe to us;
- A third party who has paid for your accommodation;
- Persons whom we are required to do so by law;
- Persons where we reasonably believe that it is necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health.
By providing us with your personal information, you consent to our using and disclosing your personal information in the manner set out above.
Accessing Your Personal Information
In accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 you may at any time access and change your personal information or subscribed services. Mitchell Corp NZ Ltd. will take all reasonable steps to keep your information secure and requests that you keep your information as current as possible so that it may continue to improve our service to you.
Storage And Security
Personal information collected on this website is collected and held by Mitchell Corp NZ Ltd. We will take reasonable efforts to protect personal information that is held by us from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Third Party Websites
This website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or for the manner in which those websites collect, hold, use, and distribute any personal information you provide.
When visiting a third party website from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide will be will collected, held, used and distributed.
Right To Access And Correct
You may request access to, or correction of, any personal information we hold about you by contacting the Mitchell Corp NZ Ltd. team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current, please notify us of any changes to your personal information as soon as possible.
A cookie is a small portion of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future the cookie data can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user's previous activity.
- We also may record your password in a cookie, if you checked the box entitled "Sign me in automatically next time." Please note that your account IDs, passwords, and any other account-related data included in such cookies are encrypted for security purposes. Unless you register with us, these cookies will not contain any personal information.
- To help us customize the content and advertisements provided to you on this website and on other sites across the Internet. For example, when you access a page on our website, a cookie is automatically set by us, our service providers, or our partners to recognize your browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of website features and offerings, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon).
How do I control cookies?
The Help option in your browser toolbar will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
If you do choose to adjust your browser to not accept cookies you may experience some loss in functionality and may not be able to access some of the booking tools offered on our websites.
For more information on how to adjust your web browser settings for cookies see https://www.howtogeek.com/111925/delete-cookies-in-the-five-most-popular-web-browsers-in-windows/
Please note: Accepting a cookie does not give us access to your computer or personal information stored on your hard drive under any circumstances.
Although you can configure your web browser to not accept cookies, if you do so you may experience a resulting loss of functionality of this website.
Third party & performance cookies
To give you the richest experience possible on this website, we use a number of third party services such as Trip Advisor and Google Analytics. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from one of these sites, you may be presented with cookies from these websites.
© Copyright Golden Chain Motels New Zealand 2018. All rights reserved.
Golden Chain Motels
PO Box 5341
0800 80 GOLDEN
(0800 804 653) - NZ only
(1 800 504 732) - within Australia
Tel: +64 3 358 0821
Fax: +64 3 358 5012